Placed an order on March 24 for delivery of April 7th ...

on April 8th I contacted them to see what happened to my order .

she told me there was a back order and assured me it was to be shipped by the 18th or 19th April and would defiantly contact me back to confirm. never herd from them, then after checking my status online on my order on the 21st I seen it was still not shipped. I called and spoke to a Lisa and she said I should have a shipping confirmation # as we where speaking that it was shipping at that moment.

its now the 27th of April and after specking with another person and a manager Anthony they still have not shipped but produced a shipping number to attempt to stall but still have manager gave me some garbage about checking where its at and getting back to me today .. I have a roof at a stand still since April 7th not good business at all one of the worst companies i ever did business with in my life .. stay clear they are very bad and they are a drop ship company who cant deliver

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Westside Wholesale and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westside Wholesale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westside Wholesale and westside wholesale shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westside Wholesale?

Comments