Westside Wholesale - They dont deliver

Placed an order on March 24 for delivery of April 7th ...

on April 8th I contacted them to see what happened to my order .

she told me there was a back order and assured me it was to be shipped by the 18th or 19th April and would defiantly contact me back to confirm. never herd from them, then after checking my status online on my order on the 21st I seen it was still not shipped. I called and spoke to a Lisa and she said I should have a shipping confirmation # as we where speaking that it was shipping at that moment.

its now the 27th of April and after specking with another person and a manager Anthony they still have not shipped but produced a shipping number to attempt to stall but still have manager gave me some garbage about checking where its at and getting back to me today .. I have a roof at a stand still since April 7th not good business at all one of the worst companies i ever did business with in my life .. stay clear they are very bad and they are a drop ship company who cant deliver

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Westside Wholesale. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Westside Wholesale.
Filing a new complaint about