The owner is Iranian be patriotic stay away from this company that lies, steals and cheats, not to be trusted. Consumer service is rude and disrespectful, never received products said on back order when site said instock, when I ask for refund it's taking longer then month to get money back. Bad business overall not recommend

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of owner. Westside Wholesale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned owner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westside Wholesale.

Had an Experience with Westside Wholesale?

Comments

Shawano, Wisconsin, United States #954359

I don't know about the owner's origin but everything else in this review was very very similar to my experience.Product was suppose to ship in a few days, after two months and being told many times "its on back order from the manufacturer" they then finally told me that I can cancel the order because they don't know when the manufacturer was going to produce it.

Now I am weeks into disputing the billing with my credit card company to try and get my money back, and Westside is telling me they have credited it.This was a horrible experience.