At the Las Vegas location.I ordered a sump pump.

I did not receive any tracking info or my order. But I did get the bill. I called them like 36 different times to find out what happened but no one would answer the phone. I tried to leave a voice mail but they're message box was full in all the mailboxes I could find in all the different departments of they're company.

It's like there company shut down but left the website up. So people could order stuff and get charged. But they would not ship anything. All this is very strange.

I BELIEVE THAT IT IS A SCAM!!!!! I did call my credit card company and told them what's going on. They credited back my $198. I used to hate credit card company's but I like them a little bit more now.

Westside wholesale sucks fat *** do not order from them you will regret it.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Westside Wholesale. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westside Wholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Westside Wholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westside Wholesale?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #996197

Yes the same thing happened to me.I've got someone to answer, but they leave you on hold for hours and then hang up on you.

This place is a SCAM!Do not buy, you will regret it!