i purchased landscape lighting on April 27, 2015 and have tried numerous times to only get that *** song playing for hours.Yes, I tried for hours.

Today is June 5, 2015 and I don't have any product in my hands. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

I contacted Discover Card and they refunded my money. They said that merchant who use and have accounts with Discover can have THEIR BANK ACCOUNT REPAY MY BILL. Here's what you should do if you used a Discover Card to try and purchase product from this scam.

Call Discover IMMEDIATELY. Tell them that you have not received the product. They will confirm your payment and replenish your account in three days. They will then go right into WestsideWholesales' merchant account and take the money out that's owed to you.

I also contacted Discover Corporate and told them about my situation and told them all about the complaints I see listed here.

They will most likely take WestsideWholesale off of their approved merchants...thereby not allowing them to accept Discover cards.Yahoo!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Westside Wholesale. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westside Wholesale to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being conned. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westside Wholesale landscape lighting for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westside Wholesale?

Comments