5.0

after almost a year and a half after installing my own smoke detector they start to beep , all of them at the same time !!!I called them back from where I bought them and was told the batterys need to be changed , well I forgot they had batterys so I told them they are crazy !!!

I said I bought these from you look it up and sure enough they found my order and I did have batterys in them . My mystake this time . I changed them out and they stopped making noises . So for future I will take a look at them before yelling at that poor girl on the other end of the phone for 10 minutes next tiem.

it always happened that when I know what I am talking about Idont has this everhappento you ?

SO if you can place thsis on there website I would feel better with the whole things .I asked about the Carbon detectors and they do the same thing FYI .

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Westside Wholesale. The most disappointing about smoke detectors at Westside Wholesale was yelling at customers services , but reviewer liked competitive pricing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westside Wholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Westside Wholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westside Wholesale?

Comments