1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered a pair of roof windows over 3 months ago.They charge the Credit Card but I did not get the ordered item.

I called multiple times and (after a 30 minute or longer hold) I am told the shipping department states that supposedly they are on their way and I should have them in 2-3 weeks because they were in back order (for ever). Every time I call I get the same answer.

They do not want to give me the p.o order from the manufacturer....I can't get the name of the supervisor or get him on the phone!

STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR PROJECT ON HOLD!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $10000. vogelrainer is overall dissatisfied with Westside Wholesale. The most disappointing about westside wholesale shipping service at Westside Wholesale was lies and deceit and order not fulfilled , but reviewer liked wide item selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westside Wholesale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Westside Wholesale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westside Wholesale?

Comments